September 22, 2010

Wednesday: seems to really like Wednesdays

Hola!

How are you? Good? Good.

Jeremie came home from the Phils today, and to celebrate we went shopping!
Well, it was an adventure, and we had some detours along the way.

Picked up Jeremie at 10:30AM from the airport, and then went into the city to do some stuff for my birthday at Escobar. We ended up going into the asian grocery there and buying supplies/snacks. I love reading the packaging of all the food there, some of the translations are hilarious. I could honestly spend a whole day there reading all of the labels.

Anyway, enough about my exciting time in the grocery store, we jumped in the car and made the road trip to Chadstone.

I always forget how big it is - by the way, it's FREAKING MASSIVE. After a speedy 2.5 hour shop-a-thon, I left with my WHOLE (pretty much) outfit for the Aa Ball for $90 (!!!!!) and Jeremie was happy with his new pair of slacks and some sushi.

Can't wait for the next week, it's going to be EPIC (aw, year 12 nostalgia)

Have a good one friendz!

1. Jeremie not letting me take a photo of his face, so here's the bottom half of his body and his cat
2. "I'M A SMALL POTATO" hahahaha best thing in the world
3. My bat wings shirt (Brand: Maxim)
4. Sleeping? Blinking? We'll never know
5+6. NEW SHOES! (Brand: Therapy)

2 comments:

Stephtea said...

love the shirt!
LOL I'm a small potato fucking brilliant.
You picked jeremie from the airport? Really?

MCHLL said...

i imagine the second in the series is - I'm a medium sized potato!
and, i was in the car when jeremie was being picked up
so it counts!