July 15, 2011

Friday: is fun fun fun fun fun.

After some inspiration from Maggie from Threadbare, I've decided to restart my once thought dead blog.

To be honest, I love to write, and doing a Science course, I never get to do that any more. It is just a real bitch to take photos, when I don't have a photographer boyfriend, or any decent area in my room to even self timer (hence a lot of my photos have my head or feet chopped out).

One day I'll take a photo of how I take my photos (PHOTOCEPTION). It is my camera perched on a pile of books on my bed frame. That's some real dedication.

I haven't been doing much with myself - spent some much delayed time with the girls from my high school. Those are my favourite kind of friends - the ones that you might not see every second of every waking moment, but when you do, it is still exactly the same. I'm going away soon as well. Going to Mt. Buller with some friends and it will be the first time in like 10 years. Mind you, the last time I went, i just tobogganed - which is AWESOME.

My current obsessions are:
  • Rings (this is for life, I will be one of those old ladies with a fist full of rings so fight off any young gangsters)
  • Bright knits
  • Maxi skirts
  • My jeans (I pretty much live in them. If they weren't so damn tight, I would sleep in them)
Anyway, enjoy some photos of what I was sleeping in + jeans + heels.

Topman jumper (it's Jeremie's!) / Nudie jeans / Topshop heels

No comments: