August 10, 2010

Tuesday: is down in the dumps

I bring sad news readers.
I am feeling something other than awesome today.
It feels exactly out of a movie, where there is some miraculous rain whenever the lead feels sad, or a rainbow where there is triumph.

All these small things have just added up and become something I feel like I can't control.
And we should all know I'm a control freak.
(I write LISTS, I think that's evidence enough)

But I promise you it will be fine, and there will definitely be a rainbow at the end of my story.
Even if it means I have to take our my crayons and draw one on my wall.

Back to more exciting and awesome news: RINGSSSSSSSSSS!

(Note the holy glow my rings give)

They always make me feel better, and sometimes my fingers feel naked without them.
They are my comfort food.
I think I'll go buy myself a new ring tomorrow...

Have a good one everyone!

2 comments:

Stephtea said...

awesome photos!
Hope you feel better soon
LOVE

Your Only Black Swan said...

ha! i LOVE this! so cool!


youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

x Your Only Blackswan