August 6, 2010

Friday: loves the colour but not the sauce

Evening there readers!

It's been a while hasn't it?
I'm hoping the saying "distance makes the heart grow fonder" applies here, if not, oops.
Hopefully I'll be able to be more regular, I'm still kind of getting used to the whole idea.

Recently, I've rekindled my love for mustard (hence the title).
It's such an amazing colour, and it goes so well with black (which is convenient since Mother Nature gave me black hair), and it's such a nice pop to an outfit.

The next few photos I'm going to post are not meant to be fashionable.
If anything, I think I'm lacking enough clothes to call it an outfit at all!

This is me in my house attire.
Mustard shirt, black socks, no pants.
If it were up to me, the world would walk around in no pants.
No one really likes them anyway!

Hope you all have an amazing weekend, and thanks for staying loyal even though I'm a little haphazard with my posting!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ABSENCE MAKES THE HEART GROW FONDER
I do love mustard, and I'd say it's sorta because of you. You're that cool.
P.S. Mustard tastes like digusting, if disgusting was a flavour.

Stephtea said...

I fucking love mustard.
Colour and sauce. It adds to your steak. GET ON THAT SHIT PEOPLE.
I do agree with you that no one likes pants. I like to feel mother nature on my legs. I'm not gonna lie, we get sexual sometimes.
Good to see you posting again bub

x

Natalie Suarez said...

cute blog! i love these photos. the color of ur jacket is awesome! :)

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

Princess said...

Oh hay.
You're really fucking sexy.
I lah chu.
xx