July 20, 2010

Tuesday: loves Ivanhoe and Clarinda


Tshirt - Bonds tee with a black square safety pinned to it
Long tank top (worn as dress) - JayJays
Stockings - eBay
Blazer - Savers for $10

Steph is wearing beauty ;)

Good morning Charlie!
(Good morning Angels!)

(It's not morning, but other than that, factually correct)

A belated post about Friday's shoot, thanks to Ivanhoe and Clarinda.
Finally got around to talking to my second favourite Michelle, and we produced this kind of offspring. I missed hearing her laugh (in a non perverted way).

It was pretty awkward at first. I don't know about you, but my first instinct is to smile and pose.
While I'm meant to be acting natural and looking... not smiling.
Models, new respect.
(Thanks again Michelle!)

Had an epic night last night.
Bear Grylls.
(or the constant pausing of it to hear stories)
Deep fried food.
Hot chocolates.
Beach at 3AM.

I'm still a little tired, but it was so worth it.
THIS is why I love holidays!

No comments: