July 6, 2010

Tuesday: loves MSG

Good afternoon interwebz!

My holidays?

I've been sleeping, watching television (mainly Gossip Girl and Modern Family) and eating dangerous amounts of mi goreng (I'm pretty sure I've got some record high level of MSG in my system).
And when I'm not doing all this, I'm out somewhere at some ridiculous time of the morning doing nothing but trying to find a chocolate croissant at 1AM.
I eat only two meals a day, and many snacks, and my family now communicates with me through an mega-sketcher board.
I'd like to say this is all unnatural, but this is the best part of being on holidays.
Doing anything without feeling guilty.

Scratch that last line, I've been feeling guilty.
While watching TV, I do indulge in some (A LOT OF) internet shopping.
To be honest, it's a good thing I like tans so much, or else I would never leave the house.

But I would leave the house for cheap drinks!
Thanks again to Jack yesterday for such a good night!
I really miss hanging out with you boys.

Anyway, how have your holidays been?

P.S - SEEING THE GIRLS FROM SCHOOL TOMORROW FOR LUNCH!
Words can't describe how excited I am!



1 comment:

Stephtea said...

OH MY SOUL. I NEARLY FORGOT ABOUT LUNCH. SO EARLY.
my holidays= going fucking wild michelle, like you have no idea. No, you probably do know. So much to talk about.