June 28, 2010

Monday: always needs nothing

Good morning San Diego!

Exams are finally (FINALLY) over, and sorry there's been such a delay from the end of exams until this post.
Twas too busy enjoying freedom, and doing some university stuff.

I've just come back from a massive crash course and liver killing weekend, but it was fun, and so worth the shooting pain in my left abdomen.

The weather makes me sad, but the thought of doing nothing for the next month never fails to put a smile on my face.
I always think 'I'm going to get so bored doing nothing!'
But in all honesty, sometimes you need nothing.

Hope you all had an amazing weekend, and I'm off to bed, and to attempt to put on my plate (which has been untouched for a month now).

Enjoy my late night vanity. My hair looked like a jungle, and it was too fun to pose angry.





1 comment:

nayth_dan said...

'sometimes you need nothing'

excellent way of putting it.