June 9, 2010

Wednesday: EXAMZ

I lied.
Having me an early holiday party and you're all invited.
And then uninvited around the 18th when I have to start studying again.

Regardless, this means blogging begins now!
YAYAYAY FUN TIMES FOREVZ
But seriously, this blog is not (repeat: NOT) a fashion blog.
I don't follow any fashion shows, or review any collections or do much at all.
I will take photos of my clothes, mainly to prove I'm wearing clothes at all.

Today was just an exam, no biggie.
Had a question about menstrual cycle of a woman (for the confused few who think this happens to men as well) and something to do with hormones.
I actually don't even remember the question, that's such a joke.
So all I did was draw a vagina (not crudely, it was tasteful and nicely labelled) and mention oestrogen like four billion times.

And now photos!
It was like a mission to get the photos off my memory card and onto my laptop.
I have no kind of adapter that works, so the only way I could think of was to switch laptops (dedication, I know).
NB: can't be bothered posing, or with lighting
Don't expect any better in future posts, keep expectations low so I don't disappoint!




I IS A HAT STAND.

Leggings: Supre
White tank: Cotton On
Grey hoodie: CK
Flanny: Boyfs/Savers
White Jumper: Savers
Necklace: Gift from
KadeBlaze

3 comments:

Stephtea said...

Can you draw me a vagina?
Love the necklace :D
I'm a bit excited u're blogging again. What happened to the out of this world header?

MCHLL said...

haha will gladly do so!
it's back!
couldn't get my photos to fit, and thought that was the problem
but it's back, and almost centred!

&it'sdeeeeeeee. said...

hi michelle!
yay blog & hatstand!
i like the lighting,
looks good :)