June 13, 2010

Sunday: a bunch of words people understand



Black singlet (worn as dress): JayJays
Grey singlet: Zsa Zsa
White Jumper: Savers
Headband: Mum's I think

I've been reading that book since like April, and I still haven't gotten around to finishing it.
Doesn't that always happen?
I need to read a book in a few days or there is no hope of me finishing it.

I've had an amazing weekend, spending it with my favourite people.
Got my awesome two toned tights this week, but I'll wait until a good photo surfaces before I show you.

Hope everyone is having a good time sleeping and getting up at crazy times to watch the soccer!

And on the topic of soccer, some pretty old photos of me and the boyfriend watchcing a soccer match have turned up!




4 comments:

Stephtea said...

Bookface!
loveeeee

Sitara said...

buku itu berjudul apa?
view image + zoom did not help me.
x

MCHLL said...

maaf!
i'm so silly
the book's called Perfume: The Story of a Murderer by Patrick Suskind

F; that is all. said...

your photos are pretty cool
just sayin'
:D