July 17, 2010

Saturday: will give you something better to read

Oh hello.

I didn't see you there.

How we all feeling about the layout of this blog?
Too much about all the shit I do?
I AGREE!
Time to start telling the interwebz all the crap that goes through my mind.

I was watching The Nanny earlier (I know you're jealous, control yourselves), and it was a part in the episode what went something like this:
*some guy sings to his wife*
"Why don't you ever sing to me?"

BAM!
It's on the same level as the cock block I reckon.
It's that moment when guy A gets in trouble for something he DIDN'T do.
In words, it sounds so silly but I know this definitely happens to me.
It must be an unspoken rule of guys to not get each other in trouble.
"If ever there shalt be a giving of roses, thou mustn't let there be a second couple in hearing range"

On another note, on the last week of holidays :(
Had a great night last night at Bond
And too excited for the Bear-Grylls-A-Thon on Monday
(NB: bring ANYTHING deep fry-able)
MacFormal on Friday!
(Excellent word I coined accidentally last night)

Have a good week kids!

PHOTOFUNTIMEZ
(Lotso belongs to my sister, who won it on one of those claw machine things
Whatta legend!)




2 comments:

Helen said...

LOTSO is evil!
I love the nanny :)
p.s your mind works in mysterious ways my girl.

Stephtea said...

OMG now that i've finally seen toy story 3, THIS POST MAKES SENSE.. well the photo. LOTSO!