July 13, 2010

Tuesday: donates blood and so should you

GOOD EVENING MIAMI!

And how are we all on this wonderful (but rainy) night?
Good I hope.
I've had a good past few days. I always seem to be more busy during my weekdays than my weekends.
Today, I woke up extremely cold, had an awesome breakfast, and donated some blood.
YOU SHOULD ALL DO IT, BOTH FOR WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR PEOPLE WHO NEED IT AND THE MILKSHAKES!
(Trust me, these milkshakes truly do bring all the boys to the yard)

And after that, I took my sisters to go watch Toy Story 3!
FINALLLLLYYYYY.
I watched all these other movies, but not Toy Story 3!
Definitely lived up to all standards, and as per usual, I got a little teary.
(I get teary in any movie, so I'm pretty sure I cry out all my fluids when I watch the Notebook or My Sister's Keeper)

I got my TB (not the annoying kind) bag the other day!
And now it's permanently attached to my shoulder or hip or whatever bags attach to.
I always lose shit in it, so if I don't pick up a call, just assume that I couldn't find my phone in time.

No plans for the coming week besides a Bear-Grylls-A-Thon and a shoot with Stephtea by ByMichelleDylan.
I'm too excited for this, and Michelle's work is awesome so it should result in photos of me not looking like this:


P.S - Not actually that fat unfortunately. It's an app on the iPhone (what CAN'T it do right?!)

2 comments:

Michelle Dylan Huynh said...

AHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
you = my life
you've made my year
super excited for friday!

Stephtea said...

HAHAHAH BRILLIANT PHOTO.
I'm excited for friday too!
Such a busy week ahead, it makes me happy.