October 27, 2010

Wednesday: is the worst

Alliteration win in the title!

Regardless, welcome back self!
It's been a while, and it is completely my fault. I can never find the energy to take photos (I know, what has happened to me?!) and seemed to be always capped.
But now, I have a new found (procrastination) energy and I've upgraded my net so I should (hopefully) be able to post more.

Last weekend was my beautiful best friend Steph's birthday!
We celebrated it to the point of exhaustion and complete loss of sobriety.
Arguably, the best way to celebrate.

I hope these photos hold you off until next time - WHICH I NOW PROMISE WILL BE BEFORE FRIDAY.
(But, Friday is only two days away, will you be able to do it?)
YES I CAN, FUCK YOU INTERNAL DIALOGUE.

Dress is a find at Savers. Twas an oversized maxi, which I shortened and hemmed really badly.
No idea why the picture of my new wedges is so small, but I got them for $25.50USD from Forever21.
RIDONKULOUS!

P.S - Happy birthday again Steph, I love you!
P.S.S - Hi Peter. I hope you read this, or this will be awkward.

1 comment:

Stephtea said...

amazing post. You looked so good that night. I can't wait to develop my camera hahahahha.
My word verification is bounce minus the e.

BOUNC.

GOTTA BOUNC.

LET'S PARTY AND BOUNC

good stuff (y)