December 7, 2010

Tuesday: loves shoes and holidays!

In no particular order.

It has been a long time coming since I have been on holidays, but it feels amazing to finally be free of uni (even if it's just for a short while).

I'm leaving for Vietnam on Friday night - it was 5 weeks of eating, sleeping in nice hotel rooms, watching cable and eating Oreos, using hotel wi-fi, getting tanned, swimming in deserted beaches and all this other boring stuff. But seriously, although I do think it'll be a long trip, I'm really looking forward to it!

But before I go, I've seen spending a lot of time with Jeremie, and seeing friends, and in between, working. I've promised so many people key rings, will need to buy more luggage to hold the ridiculous amount of key rings I'll be buying.

Here are some photos of my new shoes in action, thanks to Rae. And if I can't get into blogger in Vietnam - see you in 5 weeks!


1 comment:

Michelle Dylan Huynh said...

you need to post more
i miss going on your blog and laughing at things
ps. those shoes are amazing!

x