November 23, 2010

Tuesday: brought the beach home with her

EDIT: if one can give a warm round of applause, what does a cold one sound like?
Let me know in the comments!

Hola amigos!

Had an awesome day at Torquay today (but if mum asks, I went to study).
I went home, rushed upstairs to take a shower, and when I went to the bathroom, my bottoms were carrying the whole beach home. Bucket loads of sand dropped on the floor.

Firstly, I stood in awe, as there was almost a layer of sand on the floor.
Secondly, I freaked out and wondered how I would smuggle all this sand out of the bathroom
Thirdly, it took me a whole roll of toilet paper to wipe up the sand.
And welcome to my life!

My week in photo format:

My friend Steph from work has a creative way of doing a bin run

Sitting in gold class deciding on my drink waiting for HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS (OF AWESOME)

Went shopping with Julia and Jessica and my sister demanded I take a photo of this odd trio.
Then, a crapload of tourists came and took some photos because I assume they thought they were some magical birds of Melbourne, even though they were just pigeons...

Daintily drinking tea at Passionflower!

The casual skype sessions
1. Angus, singing me acoustic versions of Katy Perry and the HP theme song
2. Julia being silly and making faces at me while she's not meant to be making noise

Have a good week guys!

2 comments:

Krisnel said...

I like that you had to clean up all the sand, should have just undressed IN the shower so you could just wash it away. THINK MICHELLE!

Also, for the like the 50th time. I SHALL BUY A WEBCAM SO WE CAN TOTES BRO OUT OVER SKYPE.
That is all.

Sitara said...

I was going to say, SHOULD'VE UNDRESSED IN THE SHOWER!

A cold round of applause are the polite kind, like the kind you make when Stalin has just spoken and you're only clapping because you'll get shot for treason if you're the first one to stop.
Or like, for that really smart kid everyone hates (literally hates, because they're a douchefaggot not cause they're smart) but you have to be nice because you're not a douchefaggot.
Or when someone has just been and massive arse.
Pretty much when it's not heartfelt at all, or you don't cup your hands to clap louder or you're not restraining the urge to scream.

I think that is a little bit too much clap thought.