November 16, 2010

Tuesday: provides the lulz

1. My week so far.

My little printer and Steven's monster printer
(Thanks again for the printer guys!)

Some kind of weird game...
Does anyone know what it all means?

Amazing choc ripple cake!
With crispy M&M sprinkles

THE HAND IS SAD
Krisnel enjoying my new ring

2. New buys.

New Asos mesh panel leggings (which I got for a steal of 10GBP)
Worn with a mustard CK top which can be seen here

MY DANYS ARE FINALLY HERE!
AND THEY LOOK AND FEEL BEAUTIFUL!
(Though, I probably won't wear them out clubbing, I'd kill anyone who tried to step on me, but will definitely save them for nicer dinners and things like that)
Thanks again Jeremie for being awesome!

3. For the lulz.

The birthday cake I never saw or ate.
My parents made my birthday on the night of Aa's Ball (because one of my cousin's friends from Vietnam was over, and they wanted to give her a BBQ)
Hence, I was not at my own birthday this year.

Enjoy the loco amount of photos!

4 comments:

Krisnel said...

1 - Hows the printer?
2 - You'll never find out what all the numbers mean!
3 - ALMOST TIME TO GO BUY THAT OTHER RING?

That is all.

Stephtea said...

Love the new acquirements!

SuetSuet said...

the dany's are really nice! i wore them to my formal and didn't feel pain the whole night :)

MCHLL said...

just had my first test run with them today
and they are amazing
i always wondered what giants felt like
also loved the hoard of asian mums talking about the shoes haha