November 7, 2010

Sunday: is procrastinating!

Hola friends!

Just a quick photo update of my life so far. I really should get into the habit of always carrying a camera with me, but what usually happens is, I'll carry the camera, just to realise it's out of batteries/has no battery in it/has no SD card.

But I think I might try and do it again, or try and buy some kind of tiny camera that I can attach to my wallet or something so I never forget it.

I've bought a lot of new stuff I'm dying to show someone, but once again, camera is out of batteries and I have no idea where the charger is.

Enjoy these photos until I locate that charger!



Some kind of cocktail Jack got for me, it tasted like raspberry cordial

My French squid in my biology prac (pretty sure it got me extra marks)

The caramel Safeway cake Caz and I destroyed in the Aa meeting

Playing with my food


Belated congratulations to my sister for getting SRC President at her school!

My dad and ALL of his phones

Sign I found in the uni toilets, made me chuckle!

CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!
This is me waiting for my fail friend, who told me to go to her house, when she wasn't even home yet

Jessica's unique way of putting on the bedsheets...

Epic panda sushi/moulded rice thing that Jeremie made for me!

2 comments:

Stephtea said...

LAST PIC IS AMAZING. Good on Jeremie.
Also your sister's way of putting on sheets is totally normal. AND congrats to jess!
x

Krisnel said...

hi5 for Cho Gao.
Also, that newspaper/pasta looks so much worse in photo form!